Learn about a new approach to lead and manage Agile organisations. Agile management is an often-overlooked part of Agile. When organisations adopt Agile, not only team members and project managers need to learn new practices, but managers and leaders must also learn a new approach to managing and leading Agile organisations. Attending a Management 3.0 workshop will give people insight in the new role of management in an Agile organisation.
Who should attend
This course aims at managers and leaders who want to learn about how to manage Agile organisations. People who want to know how to contribute to become a great Agile Organisation. Everyone who wants to manage for Happiness.
Topics covered & Planning
○ Management and Leadership: You will learn about the different Management styles, 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0. What are the disadvantages and advantages of the different styles? What is the role of a manager in a Management 3.0 environment?
○ Complexity Thinking: You will learn about the eight guidelines to deal with complexity.
○ Energize People – Motivation and Engagement: You will learn about the difference between extrinsic vs. intrinsic motivation, the ten intrinsic desires and common techniques for understanding what is important for your team members.
○ Empower Teams – Delegation and Empowerment: You will learn about the seven levels of delegation and authority boards, and how to implement the seven levels of delegation.
○ Align Constraints – Values and Culture: You will learn how to help your team to discover their values and how to make these values alive, instead of being just decorations on the wall.
○ Develop Competence – Learning and Competence: How to make teams discover themselves and where to focus on possible next improvements in their competence development by using the Competence Development Matrix.
○ Grow Structure – Scaling organisational Structure: How to balance specialisation and generalisation, and how to choose between functional and cross-functional teams. Learn about informal leadership, the advantage of people selecting their own job titles and about treating teams as value units in a value network.
○ Improve Everything – Success and Failure: You will learn about success and failure; do you celebrate failure or do you celebrate success? You will learn about why conducting experiments is important and, finally, which organisational structure is best suitable to conduct experiments.
Click here to add your own content
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.